ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

IRLDD Down Under

(1/4) > >>

Ehtyar:
Hi all.
Not sure how many Aussies are on the forum, but I though it's about time this place had some new IRLDD (In-Real-Life Dinner and Drinks, doesn't have to be dinner ofc) pics to put up. I harassed word man earlier, and he is being his usual noncommittal self, so I thought perhaps if I rally some support here, he will eventually cave under the weight of all the Aussies harassing him at once :P
Word man and I are both Sydney-siders, and both of us being of little means at the moment travel is probably not an option for either of us. Now that WYD is over, and the city is finally back normal, I'm willing to go pretty much anywhere Sydney-wide. I'm not really sure if anyone has had any ideas hanging around for an Aussie IRLDD, so I'll leave the ideas open for a while, and see what comes up.
Let us know what you think and if you'd be interested in joining us! Also, anyone outside of Sydney, or even overseas coming to Sydney sometime in the near future, let us know and we might be able to arrange it while you're here.

Ehtyar.

[edit]
See details of the previous IRLDDs here and here.
[/edit]

mouser:
In case it helps motivate you reclusives.. DC Mugs for all who attend (but only if wordzilla attends).

Josh:
A mug?!?!?!? Shoot, I haven't even gotten my badge for attending with my wife and skrommel!

lanux128:
A mug?!?!?!? Shoot, I haven't even gotten my badge for attending with my wife and skrommel!-Josh (September 03, 2008, 09:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

but you met the man himself, that's reward enough. ;D

Josh:
But he touched my special area and now I am afraid to be seen in the buff :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version