ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

List of newbie questions regarding software

<< < (14/23) > >>

Paul Keith:
Currently Considering:

1) PageFour

and

2) SQLNotes

Might take a week or two to try SQLNotes in depth before coming back to this thread so aloha everyone.

Dormouse:
If you are looking at PageFour, I'd suggest you also look at TreeDBNotes

Paul Keith:
Thanks for the warning Dormouse. I've actually tried TreeDBNotes before and it wasn't for me. The reason I actually planned to test out PageFour was because it looked like a simple novel writing software based on the screenshots but if it's just another tree based outliner, I think I'll skip it and focus on SQLNotes instead

Paul Keith:
Ok, just another quick update: If anyone knows of a Windows equivalent to this program, please post here.

http://homepage.mac.com/toddvasquez/Ready-Set-Do!/Personal93.html

edit by jgpaiva: corrected url (why do people build webpages with strange characters to their urls? bah!)

Paul Keith:
Just another quick update:

After reading this topic about an old school PIM, it struck me that there isn't a definite minimalistic standard a data dump application should have but obviously people have their core set of definition judging by the popularity of RTM, Google Notebook and EverNote over more feature filled alternatives so I just like to inquire what's everyone's preferred minimalistic apps or feature list to gain some insight on my own needs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version