ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Flowchart and Diagramming Review

<< < (7/8) > >>

mouser:
I have always liked the feel of Edge Diagrammer.  They have a slightly reduced program for $45 called wizflow:
http://www.pacestar.com/wizflow/desc.htm

i havent been keeping up with the competition so i don't know how it stacks up, i just know that its one of the few diagramming programs that i actually enjoyed using.

brett:
Ditto for Edge Diagrammer. (what mouser said)

dB

bmm:
I like the Draw program in OpenOffice to create diagrams. Not as full-featured a dedicated diagramming programs but quite good for the small diagrams and way easier to use than Dia.

cdplayer:
I knew that someone would have brought up the flow charting software ConceptDraw. I've just downloaded the trial copy. From what I've seen it looks like a pretty good piece of software. I know that there are other software packages that do more or less the same I am wondering in your opinion what do you think is the best software in order to handle website planning (and not too expensive)?

Hey mouser is there a possibility that we can ask the folks who make ConceptDraw for a couple of free copies of their software and or a coupon? That would be great!

Thanks mouser  :Thmbsup:

Armando:
A couple interesting links :

RadiantThought (blog)

Cayra.net (software)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version