ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Spore out the 4th of september

<< < (2/4) > >>

f0dder:
What's up with the backwards release dates? Is Satan taking ice skating lessons? USA almost always gets games long before Europe and Australia. Usually months in advance!
-Deozaan (September 02, 2008, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
Perhaps they finally realized how lame that is? It also helps a bit against piracy to have close release dates, so you don't get customers who say "Wtf, the Amerikans have it, and I have to wait a month? Fsck that, I'll just grab a torrent" :)

Shades:
If I remember correctly, Nintendo ships their Wii's first to Japan/Asia then Europe and after that to the US nowadays. Problems with getting the money for their products lead to their decision. This was on Slashdot, so likely to be taken with a grain of salt...but still.

Darwin:
If I remember correctly, Nintendo ships their Wii's first to Japan/Asia then Europe and after that to the US nowadays.-Shades (September 02, 2008, 07:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

I knew it! Conspriacy!

jgpaiva:
I knew it! Conspriacy!
-Darwin (September 02, 2008, 10:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, this is all a polt! :P

Josh:
A site I co-admin has some preview videos from a visit by our owner to the maxis headquarters to play and interview about the game. Check it out at www.simphoni.net

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version