ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Google Chrome -- a new browser coming (in beta) in a few hours

<< < (11/35) > >>

TPReal:
Hmm, it has no integration with Google Bookmarks. I hope they're going to add it later.
;D The word 'Google' is marked as misspelled.

I'd like it to be more customisable. And to have lots of extensions, of course :) but I guess we're going to wait for it. I'm going to give it a try, but it's definitely not the right moment to switch to Chrome yet. But I like the feel of it (the lack of clutter on screen, for instance), and the fact that it starts as fast as a flashlight, and I'm already waiting for it to come out of beta.
Which may take a long time however - Google Documents are still in beta.

mediaguycouk:
I love how big it is. Amazing what a simple thing like borderless with the address bar directly and soley above the content does.

Darwin:
Hmm... installing it now. I need another browser like I need a hole in the head, but you only live once, right?

Darwin:
Not bad... I personally find the interface a bit clunky, though like others I like how clean it is. Definitely worth keeping my eye on... I'll be more animated about this one when plug-ins are supported.

jayant:
...once I had set ad-muncher to strip advertising from pages it feels no slower than Opera...
-Dirhael (September 02, 2008, 02:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Dirhael, how did you set up Ad Muncher to remove ads from Google Chrome?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version