ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Discussion of version 2.03.10

(1/4) > >>

mouser:
See https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1141.0 for info on latest version.

AbteriX:
>
> · [new feature] flip horiz/vert buttons for clipart objects. 
> · [new feature] repeat capture hotkey/function for same region as last capture 
> · [new feature] cursor keys can be used to "nudge" selected objects 
> · [new feature] cursor keys can move the current selection mask (hold shift to expand) 
> · [new feature] object selection tool changes picture when there are objects available to manipulate.. 
> · [new feature] deletion of screenshot files now sends them to recycle bin. 

very fine, thank you  :D

· [new feature] added "expand canvas to fit objects" menu item (in objects menu). 
fantastic  :Thmbsup:

> · [new feature] save current selection to new file (Ctrl+N). 
- Edit | Unselect --- is Ctrl+N too and didn't works anymore --could be Ctrl+U (but Ctrl+U is for un-group objects)

mouser:
thanks for the shortcut report stefan, i took your advice (mostly) and made ctrl+U be unselect, and ctrl+alt+S shortcut for save new version, shift+alt+S for save region.

silverwolf:
Hi mouser,

a very good thing to switch antialiasing off! Thanks, that solves the problem with blured text.

ctrl+e, save copy as: Once you have saved a file as .GIF (or in any format other than PNG) and want to save a second copy in a different format, SC reverts the filename to <whatever>.PNG but remembers the previously seleted file format in the second drop down box. If you change the file extension to .jpg, SC saves the file as jpeg and does not honour the file type box.

I think you should synchronise the filename and filetype boxes when displaying this dialog. They should point to the same type (e.g. jpg) to avoid confusion.

And I think SC should use the file format referenced in the file type drop down and change or add the file extension accordingly. (And not use the typed extension and ignore the file type drop down...)

(Not sure whether it's clear what I mean ... ;) )

mouser:
yep, i understand. i've uploaded a new version which hopefully does what you suggest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version