ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

IPhone Security Hole Bypasses Password

(1/2) > >>

Ehtyar:
Finally, something from Apple popular enough to expose their ignorance of security.

A serious security hole in the latest iPhone software exposes e-mail, text, and voice messages to whoever gets a hold of the device despite it being password-protected.

Basically, clicking emergency call and double-clicking the “home” button brings up the favorites on iPhone 2.0.2, which opens up the address book, the dial keypad and voice mail, according to a report on Engadget, which got the tip on the hole from the MacRumors Forum.

--- End quote ---

Full Story

Ehtyar.

Renegade:
Blasphemy!

This needs to be censored! Nobody can ever say anything bad about Apple!

SINNER!

;)

Stoic Joker:
ROFL - Ah, the iPhone, like most fashion accessories (read apple products) they're wholly impractical in the real world.

Ehtyar:
ROFL - Ah, the iPhone, like most fashion accessories (read apple products) they're wholly impractical in the real world.
-Stoic Joker (August 29, 2008, 05:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
*applause applause*

Ehtyar.

Deozaan:
My mother just bought an iPod... which means I'm her technical support... which means in order for me to get music on it I have to download iTunes or other such stupid programs.  >:( :down:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version