topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 10:27 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: samer offering to pay you to do reviews  (Read 2552 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
samer offering to pay you to do reviews
« on: August 27, 2008, 08:45 AM »
http://www.freewareg...com/2008/08/25/back/ :
You might have noticed that I’ve not been able to post for a few days. The company I work for flew everyone in the office from Seattle to NYC for a company function on Thursday, and it was an opportunity to take my wife and kids along for a long weekend in the big city.

I figured since I already had a couple of half-written reviews, that I might be able to steal the time here or there (on the 5 hour flight for example, when my two kids might be asleep) to post a couple of reviews. Needless to say it didn’t happen. I didn’t even have the time to check my email. I’m realizing that it takes quite a bit of time effort to find interesting software, test it out, and write about it, etc.

Can you write these reviews? if you think you can write reviews in the format you see here on Freewaregenius, and if you would like to do it, send me an email and let me know. Not only will you become, um.. famous, but I could also offer a monetary compensation and/or link to your site if you have one.
-freewaregenius
#
Samer on August 26th, 2008

@Rarst,
I guess I meant guest-posts with editorial input on my part.

Thanks guys for all of your kind sentiments.
-comments