ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Minimized Startup not working

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
strange -
does it fail to start minimized even when you set it to and run it manually (not at windows start up)?

it starts up minimized fine here, i've never had a problem with that.

mouser:
chs is going to finally get updated this month and we'll see if we can't get the rough edged off it - i do hope users of it can enter some bugs into the bug tracker, it does make life a lot easier for me in terms of finding and resolving issues.

kfitting:
Could you give a quick way to enter the CHS realm of the bugtracker mouser?

Kevin

mouser:
that bug tracker intereface is a bit complicated, i'll try to simplify it.
but for now, just click on "Track Bugs" button and click the link at top that says "Report Issue"
then it will ask you what project, and select "clipboard help and spell" from drop down.

Carol Haynes:
Moerl,

Are you using "Startup Delayer" ?

I had this problem with a number of apps until I tracked the problem down. If you have set up Startup Delayer (or similar) to manage the startup process you will probably have apps starting from there. the trouble is a number of apps when they start see the 'Start with Windows" option set and the regenerate the entry in the normal windows registry. This means the program gets started twice, and some programs respond to that by opening a window. Also I have found that Startup Delayer doesn't always transfer command line options (which usually force the minimized to tray option).

Just a thought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version