ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7 Discussion

<< < (15/21) > >>

VideoInPicture:
Circle Dock is only able to see up to the first 5 buttons on your mouse (left, right, middle, X1, X2). Any buttons above these are non-standard and you would have to use the software provided by your mouse manufacturer to reconfigure the buttons. It's a driver/software limitation so I can't touch it.

For having a hold-delay option for the mouse buttons, I think I can do that and it would be a good idea since many people use the middle-mouse button to open tabs in Firefox. It'll have to be some time after Alpha 8 this Sunday though.

Syllabus:
Wow, those are nice rings! I'm going to try to release Alpha 8 next Sunday. Can I include them in the Alpha? I think it would also be nice to feature them on the Circle Dock website. I've got some language files and I think another set of rings someone has e-mailed me. I've been meaning to update the website these past few days but was experimenting with some code for Circle Dock that I haven't got fully working set.

For Alpha 8, I'm going to be completing some of those features listed in the current Settings Panel as well as implementing the options people have suggested on this board and through e-mails. It will also have a properties panel for each dock icon so that you can finally edit them after you have it on the dock. I'll also be adding some more shape options for people to adjust.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, of course you can include this ring, i'm going to do some others with 2 rings, because many people use more than one :P. About the translations, i've mailed for you the PT-BR Translation, yesterday.

Those changes are cool, i like them... I'm just wondering what you gonna do with the middle 'icon', it has no use for single or double clicks... then... :P

Cya,

Erich

Rostam:
 I'm not sure if this would be considered a bug, but I was playing with the settings and it turns out that if the center button's opacity is set to 0, you can't move circle dock or access the start menu (if that setting is on). Putting the opacity at 1 (or even 10) renders it nearly invisible anyway, but fixing it or having a "clear" icon might be good for those who don't want anything in the center.

VideoInPicture:
I'm not sure if this would be considered a bug, but I was playing with the settings and it turns out that if the center button's opacity is set to 0, you can't move circle dock or access the start menu (if that setting is on). Putting the opacity at 1 (or even 10) renders it nearly invisible anyway, but fixing it or having a "clear" icon might be good for those who don't want anything in the center.
-Rostam (September 03, 2008, 03:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

This is intentional. An opacity of 0 means that the object is completely transparent, even to user clicks and input. An opacity of 1 means that it is totally transparent but you can still click on it. This is standard for all Windows controls and forms.

With the centre button's opacity set to 0, you can still access the settings menu and move the dock by clicking on the circular background. The settings menu is also accessible through right-clicking the tray icon.

Rostam:
Question...any chance that, somewhere in the future multiple, independent (i.e. with different icons/links/etc) instances of the program could run at the same time?

(Or should I just do this by having two different CD folders in different locations under different names?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version