ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7 Discussion

<< < (13/21) > >>

VideoInPicture:
Some suggestions :P... For functionality... And beauty   :-*

1 - When you double click the middle icon, the Dock hides.  :-*
2 - I'm going to make some backgrounds with 'Double Rings', because, if you have more than one 'ring', the other icons will be 'floating?'... then... it's gonna look like this... if you like, tell me... I can do some for the Dock ;)

Png for test:> http://maxvibe.net/downloads/imagens/DoubleRing01.png
In use:> http://maxvibe.net/downloads/imagens/Dock2Rings.jpg

3 - Maybe a 'zoom' on the icon when we pass the mouse over it? I Think i have read this here yet, but... ;P

Well, that's it, for today :P... First day of use... Very nice program... very interested on helping :P

Keep the good work,

Cya,

Erich
-Syllabus (September 01, 2008, 12:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wow, those are nice rings! I'm going to try to release Alpha 8 next Sunday. Can I include them in the Alpha? I think it would also be nice to feature them on the Circle Dock website. I've got some language files and I think another set of rings someone has e-mailed me. I've been meaning to update the website these past few days but was experimenting with some code for Circle Dock that I haven't got fully working set.

For Alpha 8, I'm going to be completing some of those features listed in the current Settings Panel as well as implementing the options people have suggested on this board and through e-mails. It will also have a properties panel for each dock icon so that you can finally edit them after you have it on the dock. I'll also be adding some more shape options for people to adjust.

VideoInPicture:
I could also make the background rotate with the dock. That's something that I think I could implement for Alpha 8.

fleon:
I seem to have a problem in CircleDock alpha 7.4.  I set my visibility hotkey to CTRL+ALT+Z and that used to work fine in alpha 7.2.  Now the only hotkeys I can seem to get to work are the F1-F12 keys.

_kuzma_:
Amazing application, thank you! Great work!

I've made a translation into Russian, hope it will be useful for you.
It's a pity, that not every string is currently localizable, so some things can't be translated (grid headers in icon association setups, or credits in About window, for example), but what was possible is done.

And a little suggestion, if you don't mind :)
It would be much easier to localize this, if you will make labels and checkboxes stretchable. Screen position section, for example, takes a lot of space, but can't contain more than about 40 characters.

VideoInPicture:
I seem to have a problem in CircleDock alpha 7.4.  I set my visibility hotkey to CTRL+ALT+Z and that used to work fine in alpha 7.2.  Now the only hotkeys I can seem to get to work are the F1-F12 keys.
-fleon (September 01, 2008, 03:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for catching this. I'll find out what's wrong with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version