ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7 Discussion

<< < (11/21) > >>

Dormouse:
I have RocketDock and ObjectDock open (+ other progs), but not Elegant Clock and I have never had any problems with the mouse or 100% CPU (or anything like it) when opening or closing windows.

I am using WinXP SP2 with 512RAM.-rittwik (August 28, 2008, 11:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
Intel Pentium 4 2.53GHz
128MB RAM
-rittwik (August 29, 2008, 01:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

But there is a big difference in system specs.  - I have a Core2Duo with 2GB memory and a relatively new (though inexpensive) graphics card with 512MB memory of its own. TBH, I don't think I'd like to try to run WinXP Pro in the RAM levels you quote at all.

Rostam:
First off I want to say that I loved this program when I first found the old version, and I just wish I'd had the coding skills to contribute in some way. Thanks for such a great idea/program!

I was wondering something kind of random: would it be possible to replace the center button with a live clock? I think that would be a practical and efficient use of space in the dock, but I just don't know how feasible it is.

VideoInPicture:
I was wondering something kind of random: would it be possible to replace the center button with a live clock? I think that would be a practical and efficient use of space in the dock, but I just don't know how feasible it is.
-Rostam (August 30, 2008, 05:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

It is certainly possible and most of the code to do that kind of thing is already in Circle Dock but I have to think through how to implement animations effectively and efficiently. This is the one piece of the puzzle that I haven't totally figured out. I just wish I had access to one of the mainstream dock applications out there so I can see how they animate everything simultaneously and smoothly.

Boba-Fett:
I found the mistake and must to improve the Circle Dock, is drag n drop icons from desktop to circle dock. The mistake is when the icons already drag n drop on circle dock and using it, after I deleted the desktop program icon, on the circle dock that icon and link will be follow disappear together cannot use and must find another way again to continue use the program.  :huh:

I already checked the "DockItemData.ini" circle dock just take the icon links at "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\"

Better create a add icon menu to fix it at Alpha 8, circle dock icon must direct link at installed program file.  :)
If it is unfortunate deleted icon on desktop, and it won't be affect the circle dock icons.

Sekko:
can someone help me i need to solve a problem with the dock.. i tried to put my docs, my computer on the dock.... but it doesn't.. and also i want the the dock to stay still in the center without disappearing from the desktop, can it be just like the Rockitdock.. Still and visible at all time.. please help me :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version