ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7 Discussion

<< < (4/21) > >>

VideoInPicture:
The Circle Dock have Label problem on there, if I change the label font everything and font shadows style, after close the circle dock and reopen again the label will set back to default settings.

Now I provide some suggestion for future circle dock:  :)
1.) Soft the icons by name on the right click.
2.) Can drag the icons to what place you want.

-Boba-Fett (August 26, 2008, 12:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for spotting that Labels setting bug. I'll get that fixed and upload a new version tomorrow.

For (1) Sorting by name might be an option, but I'll leave that for sometime in the future.
For (2) Right now, you can rearrange the order of the icons by drag and dropping the icons over top of one another. I just need to animate it so that it's more intuitive.

Boba-Fett:
thanks...! ;D

Boba-Fett:
Circle Dock some time have some performance problem, after I drag and drop icons to rearrange, that will eating many CPU usage now, to stop this problem I just restart the circle dock.

VideoInPicture:
Circle Dock some time have some performance problem, after I drag and drop icons to rearrange, that will eating many CPU usage now, to stop this problem I just restart the circle dock.
-Boba-Fett (August 26, 2008, 12:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

How much CPU time does it eat up? On my computer, it'll go upwards of 10% but it's only for like 1 or 2 seconds and then it drops back down to zero and there is no performance problems.

Boba-Fett:
-Boba-Fett (August 26, 2008, 12:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

How much CPU time does it eat up? On my computer, it'll go upwards of 10% but it's only for like 1 or 2 seconds and then it drops back down to zero and there is no performance problems.
-VideoInPicture (August 26, 2008, 01:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

The CPU running 50-70% and does not fall. Just at sometime not every time, when I drag and drop again and the CPU no eat again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version