ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7 Discussion

(1/21) > >>

VideoInPicture:
Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7 has just been released (August 25th, 2008). Get it at http://circledock.wikidot.com

This is a major update and there is now a new settings panel with many options to customize.

I will be updating the Circle Dock homepage with more details about this release as I get time.

For know, I would like to point out this new feature:
Change the image used for the dock icons with the easiest method out there: Just set the program to "Icon Replacement Mode" in the right-click menu of the centre icon and you can change all the icon images by just dragging and dropping new PNG images onto them! Huge time saver when you are customizing your dock!

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7 Discussion1
Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 7 Discussion2

Dormouse:
Looking really good. :up: :up:

Only problem so far is that it seems to toggle every time I go to the bottom of the screen. I've tried unticking the edge of screen boxes on the toggle menu, but they are all always ticked again when I look.Strangely nothing happens when i approach any other screen edge. I have a 2 monitor system with the 2nd monitor usually switched off. It toggles when I hit the outer edge of the workspace (ie left edge on left monitor, right edge on right etc) except when it hits the ObjectDock or RocketDock edges when they emerge and Circle Dock doesn't. Unfortunately the taskbar does not seem to have the same inhibitory effect.   All cured now  ;D ;D ;D

VideoInPicture:
Looking really good. :up: :up:

Only problem so far is that it seems to toggle every time I go to the bottom of the screen. I've tried unticking the edge of screen boxes on the toggle menu, but they are all always ticked again when I look. Strangely nothing happens when i approach any other screen edge.
-Dormouse (August 25, 2008, 08:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

I realized that I forgot to enable the code to turn the screen edge visiblity off in the settings panel. I have updated the Circle Dock download page with Alpha 7.1: http://circledock.wikidot.com/download-circle-dock

Just download the new Alpha and replace the CircleDock.exe with the new one.

Dormouse:
Thank you.  :Thmbsup:  ;D

Boba-Fett:
Great work on "Circle Dock"... Thanks! :)

The start menu shadow still on there... :-[

But I have few suggestion for future circle dock:
1.) Add a setting to lock on center screen.
2.) Better don't make the circle dock always on top.
3.) Make a add button menu to circle dock, (such as objectdock) can change the title, browse the link and change images.
4.) When mouse over on the image, better add a highlight (such as vista highlight the shortcut on desktop) or zoom in.
5.) When the circle dock is running, the dock is 20-30%transparent and than mouse over on dock back to normal.

That's all... 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version