ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

Feature Request: Customizing the "Use Drag" button

<< < (2/2)

jgpaiva:
I figured it would be kinda cool to choose what button could be used to snap to gridmove the windows.
-paradoXmindset (August 28, 2008, 03:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, it really is a good idea, and I can appreciate its usefulness.

....Also for some reason I keep calling the program GridView. :-[ sry bout that, I don't know why I keep saying that instead of GridMove :-\
-paradoXmindset (August 28, 2008, 03:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
Don't worry, GridView actually sounds way better than GridMove, I just wish you had come up with it one year ago :P

paradoXmindset:
I know this is an old post now, but I have been messing with AHK lately in an attempt to fix the middle click problem I mentioned before.
I worked around the problem by modifying the hotkey so that I have to hold ctrl and middle click.
I tried to make it so that I could middle click and right click at the same time to activate gridmove, but I could not make it work...I would lose the ability to click drag because using the & (example: hotkey, MButton & RButton, MButtonMove) completely takes control of the middle button. I was able to make it so that I could middle click, but I could not click drag (which was the point of making a two button hotkey in the first place) if any one has any ideas on how to work around this let me know:-\

I have been using gridmove for a while now, and it is one of the most useful programs I have! I am completely dependent. When I'm using a computer without it I get confused  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version