ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Is this funny

(1/3) > >>

Fred Nerd:
I was talking to someone on Windows Live Messenger and made the following joke. She didn't think it funny, so I said I'll post it on a tech forum and see what they say,
so whats the verdict:

After another dropped message I said:
I want Bill Gate's head, on a silver platter.....
.....with an Apple in his mouth.

Should she dump me for bad humour?

mitzevo:
She should dump you for you not knowing what she finds funny ;)

Darwin:
She should dump you for you not knowing what she finds funny ;)-mitzevo (August 24, 2008, 08:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've heard this kind of argument before... "after all these years you don't know x,y, or z about me".

You're on dangerous ground, FredNerd! Oh, hang on, just a friend, not a significant other. Not so precarious, then...

FWIW, I thought the joke was amusing. Not outright funny, perhaps, but amusing...

cranioscopical:
I've heard this kind of argument before... "after all these years you don't know x,y, or z about me". -Darwin (August 24, 2008, 10:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
But now you're reformed, I hope.  Quickly, her favourite flower is?
                                                                                                  ;D

Darwin:
I've heard this kind of argument before... "after all these years you don't know x,y, or z about me". -Darwin (August 24, 2008, 10:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
But now you're reformed, I hope.  Quickly, her favourite flower is?
                                                                                                  ;D
-cranioscopical (August 24, 2008, 11:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's just cruel. The sad irony is that I've been caught out on this one before  :o :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version