ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: hotkey to toggle left/right mouse buttons

<< < (2/2)

skrommel:
 :tellme: Some software must be detecting the change my script is making, 'cause there's no gui element in there except it shows the mouse settings dialog to force an update when swapping back.

Skrommel

tomos:
except it shows the mouse settings dialog to force an update when swapping back.
-skrommel (August 29, 2008, 12:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

do you mean it should be showing the mouse settings box ? (not sure...)
still havent uninstalled the logitech, will shortly

this-is-me:
You probably don't know this, but there is a much easier way to do this. You can do this with no user interface by setting "HKCU\Control Panel\Mouse", "SwapMouseButtons" to 1 or 0 and using DllCall user32.dll SwapMouseButton 1 or 0.

tomos:
You probably don't know this, but there is a much easier way to do this. You can do this with no user interface by setting "HKCU\Control Panel\Mouse", "SwapMouseButtons" to 1 or 0 and using DllCall user32.dll SwapMouseButton 1 or 0.
-this-is-me (December 14, 2008, 01:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

much easier way to toggle mouse buttons ?? - maybe your post is aimed at Skrommel? - me, I dont understand it - I mean I dont mind messing with the registry just not sure what you're saying exactly ...

Ath:
Just found tool MouseMixer on this page: http://www.fxc.btinternet.co.uk/software.htm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version