ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > The Getting Organized Experiment of 2007

"To-Do-Visual" or "Multi-Lists" - does this exist?!

<< < (3/3)

app103:
I was just thinking of another application that might be more visual and keep you out of the trees. It could be just the style that would work best for you.

GoalEnforcer (link to my mini review)

Please see their website for additional info, as my review is a little outdated. More features were added and they now have 3 versions (starter/standard/hyperfocus) My review is for the standard version.

They do have a GTD template included with it, but you can also make your own if it's not quite what you had in mind.

"To-Do-Visual" or "Multi-Lists" - does this exist?!"To-Do-Visual" or "Multi-Lists" - does this exist?!"To-Do-Visual" or "Multi-Lists" - does this exist?!
"To-Do-Visual" or "Multi-Lists" - does this exist?!"To-Do-Visual" or "Multi-Lists" - does this exist?!"To-Do-Visual" or "Multi-Lists" - does this exist?!
"To-Do-Visual" or "Multi-Lists" - does this exist?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version