ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Elite Freeware: Great Software Blog

<< < (2/2)

gexecuter:
Hey! Welcome to the site gexecuter! Great to see you stop by.  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Really nice blog.  If you have a favorite review or two of yours from your archive you might post links so people can check them out (otherwise guys just go browse his archive, it's packed to overflowing!).

-mouser (August 21, 2008, 09:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

This looks like a great website and i am glad i joined your small corner of the internet.

Favorite reviews? umm i am sure i can think of a couple...

The PureText review and the Double Killer come to mind. i think they are pretty decent.

oh and if you guys are going to look up really earlier posts (like from january 2008 and before that) keep in mind that most of them were horribly written and some don't even have a review! yeah i got lazy and copy pasted the descriptions but later i got serious and started writing real reviews.

zridling:
Wow, gexecuter, that's really a great way to show off great freeware, and you've done a lot of hard work to date. Thanks!! I added it to my blogroll.

gexecuter:
Wow, gexecuter, that's really a great way to show off great freeware, and you've done a lot of hard work to date. Thanks!! I added it to my blogroll.
-zridling (August 23, 2008, 12:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot! i will do my best  ;D

Second Shadow:
Ey! Felicitaciones por el blog, gexecuter! Es muy bueno  :Thmbsup:

Un saludo desde el otro lado de los Andes  ;)

Translation:
SpoilerHey! Congrats on your blog, executer! It's very good  :Thmbsup:

Regards from the other side of the Andesw  ;)

gexecuter:
Ey! Felicitaciones por el blog, gexecuter! Es muy bueno  :Thmbsup:

Un saludo desde el otro lado de los Andes  ;)

Translation:

-Second Shadow (August 30, 2008, 10:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Muchas gracias!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version