ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Guitar Hero 3 joystick question

(1/1)

papoj1:
ya...umm i dont, myself, own a guitar hero usb controller but is there anyway i can play it like a guitar hero on ps2 usin a non guitar-shaped usb controller fo playin instead and is there a way i dont need to strum up/strum down?

Renegade:
Yeah... Ummm... Just get a real guitar! ;)  :P

nite_monkey:
one of my friends has GH 1 and 2 for the ps2 and said you could play with the regular ps2 remote, so you could probably play it with the console's regular remote with any of the games, I don't know, I don't have any GH games.

papoj1:
Yeah... Ummm... Just get a real guitar! ;)  :P

-Renegade (August 20, 2008, 10:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

k...rly, to tell u a fact, i have a bunch of guitars lyin around teh house and i want to do somethin else besides playin a real guitar <_<   so this was mah option  :Thmbsup: <------ : p

papoj1:
one of my friends has GH 1 and 2 for the ps2 and said you could play with the regular ps2 remote, so you could probably play it with the console's regular remote with any of the games, I don't know, I don't have any GH games.
-nite_monkey (August 20, 2008, 04:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

well, teh thing is...i want to use a normal joystick wit teh pc version of guitar hero so i don't have to go lookin around teh city and/or ordering from overseas...plus if u know anyway i can make teh ps2 guitar hero controller work wit pc, plz tell  :tellme: :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version