ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Odd FF3 Problem... sucking up bandwidth

<< < (3/3)

Lashiec:
the reason I'm steamed is twofold, one its the legitimate plug-in.. its not infected or modified at all. so what are they trying to do? second I uninstalled the plug-in weeks ago after a 2 hour trial run in a sandieboxed ff3. so how/why  it ended back in there behind my back i ain't sure. but i did some md5 comps against the legit version and they match so....yeah anyway issue resolved.
-PaladinMJ (August 24, 2008, 01:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, if you deinstalled it in the sandboxed session, and the plugin was installed before that session, there you have the answer. If not... :S

As for the constant downloading, contact the devs and let them know about the issue.

PaladinMJ:
Well, if you deinstalled it in the sandboxed session, and the plugin was installed before that session, there you have the answer. If not... :S

As for the constant downloading, contact the devs and let them know about the issue.
-Lashiec (August 24, 2008, 01:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh I have Lashiec, as I feel that unless us users report the issues we have with a programmers work we can not  really blame them for its short comings especially since we didn't do a better job did we now ?  :)

and no.. i didn't install unsandboxed uninstall sandboxed lol that would be hard to do actually.. well i think it would at least with sandboxie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version