topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 6:28 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Logitech Customer service, thumbs up! tiny review.  (Read 3288 times)

kartal

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Logitech Customer service, thumbs up! tiny review.
« on: August 20, 2008, 01:23 AM »
Hi

I bought Laser MX keyboard and mouse from Logitech one year ago(I think it was around 150$). However the mouse lost middle mouse functionality recently, it was pretty much broken. I could not use middle click anymore. So I called the customer service. it was really no hassle talk, the guy was very nice on the phone. We did couple simple tests, checked system settings. And in the end he decided to send a totally new unit, both keyboard and mice( I had 3 year warranty on it). I just needed to fax my proof of purchase to Logitech. Then I got my new unit in 5-6 days. That was very good customer service! 

I have used Logitech high grade gadgets for long time. This was the first time a mouse lost the wheel-middle click function. But at least I got a new working unit again.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 01:27 AM by kartal »

Lashiec

• Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Logitech Customer service, thumbs up! tiny review.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 02:16 PM »
Yeah, the Logitech guys are pretty nice. I had a similar a problem a couple of months ago with the right left button of my LX710 mouse, so I sent them a quick mail, and they told me they would fix or replace it right away. A few days later, the problem was fixed, and the mouse is ready for some more pixel hunting :)

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Logitech Customer service, thumbs up! tiny review.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 02:03 AM »
i'm glad that recently i bought an MX518. :up: