ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Fscript trouble

<< < (4/5) > >>

ecaradec:
Actually, I just tried the CZB package alone with plain vanilla version of the latest FARR and it fails miserably.
-zhichao (March 10, 2009, 01:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
I did that too, without issues. Could you try on another pc ?

zhichao:
I recollected that I have seen this behavior on 2 systems after I installed Windows .NET framework 3.5 SP1.  Maybe that caused some Dll hell issue.  Can anyone who has this issue confirm?

ecaradec:
I tried to install .net. No problem  >:(. Did you change any options in FARR ?

zhichao:
I have tried this at home PC.  It is running without any issue (CZB pack).  There is no anti-virus software installed.  Get back on my work PC and disabled the antivirus.  Still has the same nasty Dll issue.  Is there anyway I can help.  Since I don't have source code, it is pretty tough to gather the information.  Please let me know how can I help from my side.

ecaradec:
If you have a visual c++ compiler I could build a debug version and send it to you. You could then try to run FARR with the debug version of fscript and look at the context and the callstack. It would be a great  help. The source is available at http://github.com/ecaradec/fscript/tree/master if you want too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version