ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What do you do during your free time?

<< < (3/11) > >>

Renegade:
crap collecting (the physical type, digital crap doesn't count)
--- End quote ---

Hahahaha~!

I am suffering less from this, but still suffering! :)

Renegade:
It is very likely that I am going to score points for the stereo-typical camp with this comment...but hey!

When I have free time I play Advanced Dungeons and Dragons (2nd Edition...for other die-hards here?  ;)) or prepare stuff for playing. A lot of the free hours (or should I say 'wee hours') also go into playing online race games.-Shades (August 14, 2008, 11:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

I used to play the first edition. I even had the original Dieties & Demigods with the Melnibonean mythos and Cthulu mythos in them! (All others were original covers.)

And the biggest problem of all this is that in this country there are more women than men...and since I am a 'gringo' here a lot of females take notice of me when I do go and/or eat out. It's always a topic of conversation between me and my friends here. ;)

I know, I know...time to grow up!  ;D
-Shades (August 14, 2008, 11:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Where do you live? ;)

cranioscopical:
What is this thing 'free time' and where can I get some?

Shades:
Free time....it's in the box next to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Santa didn't tell you?

40hz:
What is this thing 'free time' and where can I get some?

-cranioscopical (August 18, 2008, 08:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Me too. I'd like to know where I can just "get" some free time.

So far, the only free time I've ever enjoyed was the kind I went out and made for myself. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version