ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Any virtual printer for .doc or .rtf?

<< < (3/6) > >>

lanux128:
this might not answer the question directly but if you're using Firefox, you can install Aardvark or RIP to remove the fluff before printing.

Carol Haynes:
Another approach you could try is to resize the PDF page size the printer driver produces. Then When you print it scale the printout.

Curt:
I was testing a lot of different apps and settings, since yesterday, and was just about to post an answer about all my experiences, when suddenly a new thought popped up inside my little brain: >What would it look like if I "printed" the same page from within Maxthon?<

Oh dear, oh dear, the problem is *not* pdf or virtual printers, the problem is (my) Firefox! As usual everything is as it should be, when I use Maxthon.  :Thmbsup:

Of course I will now have to check out which extension/s is/are causing the problem. Hmm... Suddenly I wish I didn't have that many add-ons!

But thanks a lot for all your efforts to help me out!  :up:

Carol Haynes:
Start Firefox in safe mode then you won't have any add-ons and see if it is a Firefox problem!

Curt:
I meant to ask just that question. In the "old days" (last year) I had a shortcut to the safe mode version, but not anymore. And there is no "re-start in safe mode" - so how do I do this?  :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version