ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Favorite part of the Beijing Olympics so far?

(1/11) > >>

zridling:

Add your own if you tune in and out.

Darwin:
I'm boycotting 'em. I've lost interest in the Olympics in general (my God! What happened to the idea of amateur sport?) and then there are the questions around ethics, human rights, etc. in China. Double whammy = double the reason to stay away. The Olympics have joined Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson on my personal blacklist. Of course, my wife is watching them

zridling:
Good points. There are so many silly sports that get rotated into now, and in quite a few they allow professionals to participate -- you won $320m last year; who cares if you tack on a gold medal?

Josh:
One day internet trolling will be one of the sports and then Zaine can join in too! ;-)

40hz:
One day internet trolling will be one of the sports ...-Josh (August 13, 2008, 05:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm boycotting until they add my favorite sport - "Australian Rules" Full Contact Bowling! 
(Which is a shame considering the amount of "eye-candy" they have participating this time around. Is it just me. or are they better looking than usual this year?) :)

Of course, my wife is watching them
-Darwin (August 13, 2008, 12:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yours too?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version