ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR Error : Entry Point Not found.

(1/4) > >>

vixay:
I have gotten the following error quite a few times now...
Using the latest version of FARR (got it even with the older versions)

---------------------------
Advanced Options: FindAndRunRobot.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point wcsncpy_s could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll.
OK   

--- End quote ---

Any ideas?

mouser:
that's very strange. can you pinpoint when it occurs? ie what are you doing at the time it happens?

vixay:
It's usually after I press the hotkey and want to search for something. As FARR pops up so does the error. Sometimes FARR crashes after that, sometimes it doesnt. It all seems pretty random. If i figure out a way to make it repeat, I'll let you know.

vixay:
I just had an idea.... Maybe it's coz of networked drives? If I've launched something from the network, and after rebooting it hasn't been reconnected yet, but when i open FARR, it probably tries to fetch the details from the network drive (which hasn't been connected), and thus the error? Just a thought....
If i can confirm this i'll post again

Mikerrrr:
I'm also having this problem. It only happens when I type in the first three letters of some programs, such as typing in "fir" (searching for firefox) that makes it crash. Sometimes it would crash on the "wik" in "wiki" but that seems to have gone away. Can someone please help? Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version