ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

new birdy comic website from nudone and timns

<< < (3/11) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
Very funny comics. Look forward to more of them :)

Like the website layout and style too. Logical and professional (minus the comics ;D).

Deozaan:
Great job guys! The comics are pretty funny and the site looks good.

Constructive Criticism:

In Firefox 3 there's a big gap between the top of the page and the logo banner. Adblock Plus says it blocked 2 items, so if there's supposed to be an ad banner up there, that would explain it.

Also, the navigation links (Home, Archive, Downloads, About, Contact) appear pixelated, like they were created at a smaller size and then enlarged. Even the title "Head in the Clouds" looks a little pixelated, but the navigation links are very noticeable.

Here's a screenshot of how it looks on my computer.

new birdy comic website from nudone and timns

Good job nudone and timns! You're really doing something great!

nudone:
thanks for the constructive criticism. there should be adsense banners where your ad blocker is taking them out. i'll put something there to indicate they have been removed - or maybe get the top to close if nothing is there.

the navigation links are actually exactly how they are meant to be. but now you've mentioned it i will try to smooth them out. it's not that they've been enlarged or compressed - it's simply the font being extremely fine and what i did to it. i will see what can be done to even out the pixel edges without making it too thick.

very helpful comments though. anything else that looks odd, please let me know.

timns:
BTW did anyone spot nudone's terrible visual pun with his choice of wallpaper for the site?

mouser:
BTW did anyone spot nudone's terrible visual pun with his choice of wallpaper for the site?
--- End quote ---
i dont see/get it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version