ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Your most used SPECIAL programs

<< < (28/39) > >>

Tuxman:
According to Wakoopa, my "most used" "special" programs besides browsers, media players, P2P stuff, etc. are PuTTy (KiTTy, to be precise), Comicrack and the Windows Command Prompt.

;D

Given that these statistics are cumulative starting a few years ago, it says quite nothing...  :D

J-Mac:
Outline 4D looks interesting, but at that price I would want a bit longer of a trial version to see if it indeed would meet my needs. I have too often made a purchase thinking that the app looked like it would work for me, only to discover after really getting into it that it doesn’t. I wonder why the trial is so short?

Thanks!

Jim

Curt:
http://www.screenplay.com/t-returns.aspx

All programs and books purchased directly from Write Brothers, Inc. include a full money back guarantee less shipping charges incurred on the original order.

Movie Magic Screenwriter, Outline 4D, and Word Menu have a 30 day refund guarantee. Dramatica Pro and Writer’s DreamKit have 90 day refund guarantee.
--- End quote ---

J-Mac:
Now that sounds more interesting! In that case I might give it a try, though I still HATE to part with my money first and then try to retrieve it if it doesn’t work out.

Thank you.

Jim

rjbull:
Just to shift gears a moment: one new "special" app I've been getting a lot of mileage out of over the past year is something called Outline 4D published by Write Brothers Inc.
-40hz (January 02, 2011, 07:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

40hz, is that as it looks, a single-pane outliner?  That now seems rarer than two-pane, but looks to me better for writing documents as opposed to storing information.  From their Web site, it sounds a bit like a subset of ECCO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version