ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Your most used SPECIAL programs

<< < (17/39) > >>

40hz:
So I came to ask if any of you guys know about a more reasonable priced IMAGE ENLARGER that is far better than average?  :tellme
-Curt (March 23, 2009, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ask all the people in TV and Movies that seem to have a 1-click application to enlarge images with higher fidelity than an electron microscope.

Queue actor: "Can you enhance that?"  :P
-tinjaw (March 23, 2009, 12:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah! And why are all those forensic labs swathed in shadows and mood lights? You never once see overhead florescents and 'institution green' walls on these shows.

I once got a tour of a state forensic lab. It looked just like where I went to grammar school: beige cinderblock walls, yellowed linoleum floors, garish overhead fluorescent lights, doors with 200 coats of dark green paint...

And it didn't smell all that great either...

(Now there's something you won't get watching those movies and TV shows.) ;D

Lashiec:
I once got a tour of a state forensic lab. It looked just like where I went to grammar school: beige cinderblock walls, yellowed linoleum floors, garish overhead fluorescent lights, doors with 200 coats of dark green paint...
-40hz (March 24, 2009, 09:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

So we can't expect to find a Temperance Brennan working there as well ;D

40hz:
-40hz (March 24, 2009, 09:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

So we can't expect to find a Temperance Brennan working there as well ;D
-Lashiec (March 24, 2009, 05:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, there was one very attractive 30-ish woman (who had the whole Elizabeth Mitchell* thing going for her) walking around with a lab coat on. But she was also sporting a large diamond wedding ring, so...

---

In case you're wondering:

Shades:
The camera guy from the TV-series Bones doesn't like 'Tempie' all that much. She is a rather nice looking woman, but in a lot of shots throughout the first seasons they made her jawbone look like a "glass jaw".

I couldn't help note that...was also a major turn-off for me. The female boss of the whole forensic team of Bones, now that is a very nice example of a good looking woman :-* 

SKesselman:
The camera guy from the TV-series Bones doesn't like 'Tempie' all that much. She is a rather nice looking woman, but in a lot of shots throughout the first seasons they made her jawbone look like a "glass jaw".

I couldn't help note that...was also a major turn-off for me. The female boss of the whole forensic team of Bones, now that is a very nice example of a good looking woman :-* 
-Shades (March 24, 2009, 09:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
What does "glass jaw" mean in this context? Just curious. Her jaw is quite prominent...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version