ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Your most used SPECIAL programs

<< < (38/39) > >>

Darwin:
Update: I STILL use DOpus (now v.10) CONSTANTLY but would add Outlook 2010, IE9, and Feeddemon 4 to the list. Following behind are Word 2010, Excel 2010, and Powerpoint 2010. If I have these applications installed, I don't really need anything else.

Steven Avery:
Hi Folks,

Since the link for CobIT is simply the .exe here is the link from Luis Cobian's website.

CobianSoft - Obsolete Software
http://www.educ.umu.se/~cobian/obsolete.htm
CobIT is a collection of internet utilities, organized and implemented into an easy to use interface. The program is fully multi-threaded and all the utilities can be used at the same time, independently of each other. The program contains several utilities: Ping, Trace route, DNS resolver, Whois, Finger, Quote , Echo and Time client. Favorite addresses and all settings all saved.

Listed as "Obsolete Software" but still may be as good as most anything out there. From Cobian Backup and other software Luis Cobian has a good reputation as a freeware coder.

Shalom,
Steven

rjbull:
If I have these applications installed, I don't really need anything else.-Darwin (August 27, 2011, 09:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
Does that mean you're going to donate all your other licenses to charity? 

Darwin:
If I have these applications installed, I don't really need anything else.-Darwin (August 27, 2011, 09:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
Does that mean you're going to donate all your other licenses to charity? 
-rjbull (August 28, 2011, 10:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

;D Not a bad idea. I wonder how legal this would be? I'm guessing that it all depends on the individual licenses. Cripes! That's a lot of EULA's to trawl through  :o

rjbull:
That's a lot of EULA's to trawl through-Darwin (August 29, 2011, 08:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version