ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Convert to tiff (lzw)

<< < (2/2)

tomos:
When you say: "keep the original date" -
do you mean creation date or last modified date of the file ?
-
If yes to any of the above :) was Irfan View able to manage that?

DOpus could have done everything you want (I think) but I'm not sure about the date thing

Curt:
Your IrfanView can do it without any problems at all, in the way you told us (you wrote "folder"; singular) - only, you don't need to open it. All you need is the little free BAxBEx DLL Shell Extension for IrfanView: http://www.baxbex.com/products.html (scroll all down). Then click 'type', mark, right-click, choose 'tif', wait, click delete. End of story. If I understood the situation.

lanux128:
also in IrfanView's advanced batch settings, there's a "Create subdirectories in destination folder" option which will re-create the folder structure in a new sub-folder.

justice:
Thanks for all the replies peeps.
@tomos I meant the last modified date, it's importnt for me to know when I last worked on these pictures (and in most cases they'd be the creation date). The created images have the current date as the creation date and the last modified date is taken from the original it seems (so last modified < creation)

@Curt thanks for that I didn't realise it existed! Clever stuff.

@Lanus128 Thanks this was what I was looking for I guess I didn't need the commandline / DragAndDropRobot all along.

Shows you there's always many solutions to a problem :)

lanux128:
@Lanus128 Thanks this was what I was looking for I guess I didn't need the commandline / DragAndDropRobot all along.-justice (August 01, 2008, 03:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
hehe.. never doubt Irfan. he's always listening to users' suggestions/feedback and tries to incorporate them into his app. kinda like our mouser. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version