ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DcUpdater

DcUpdater Feature Requests

<< < (2/5) > >>

mouser:
I'm trying to get ready to do a big round of work on DcUpdater.. so any feature requests are welcome now.

rjbull:
any feature requests are welcome now.
-mouser (December 05, 2008, 12:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Dunno about "welcome," but the feature I'd like is the ability to cope with network configurations that use proxy.pac files.  Inability to cope with those means I can't use DCUpdater at the place where I work.

justice:
* I'd like to see an application that I registered to come up in the main list of programs that you see when dcupdate runs. I'd like to keep seeing donationcoder programs highlighted as that's the primary reason behind the program but to not show up in the list at all is a missed opportunity.
* Dcuhelper should be associated with .dcupdate files when it runs instead of the main program. This way even if dcupdater is not installed the dcupdate file can still be ran and the user asked to install the program. It seems that when a .dcupdate file is installed then dcuhelper is more likely to be installed than dcupdater itself.

ewemoa:
I did a search but didn't find the following (sorry if I missed it).

I'd like some kind of checksum support (preferably at least MD5, SHA1) for the downloaded files.  Does this seem feasible / doable / relevant?

Deozaan:
Aside from the features requested in my first post, I think it would also be useful if DCUpdater could launch the installed programs as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version