ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Statistics for Excel

<< < (2/3) > >>

Curt:
Is it my browser only, or does anyone else also have this problem with some images?:

Statistics for ExcelStatistics for Excel

The problem only occurs when you don't hit Enter once or twice AFTER the "Link Inline Image" edited: (IF the image is the very last part of the post) - images edited: (ending a post) should always be followed by an extra line or two, to avoid this problem (in my browser).
Or is it my browser only?  :tellme:

lanux128:
Is it my browser only, or does anyone else also have this problem with some images?:-Curt (July 28, 2008, 09:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

might be related to this problem i had previously. since i was using Firefox, i created a new profile to make the problem go away.

Darwin:
I have a licensed copy of statistixl - has anyone tried both? Just wondering if the GOTD offering is worth installing as I already have a number of Excel (2007) add-ins installed already... including ASAP -> +1 to tinjaw's testimonial about it  :Thmbsup:: no Excel installation should be without it!

Curt:
- you might find the  S   L   O   W    N   E   S   S   to be too annoying, Darwin.

---

Thank you for the links, lanux. Most informative!  :up:
- the problem only occured in Firefox (this is written in Maxthon 2).

Darwin:
BTW can't get to any of the relevant webpages for a description of StatsFi... so their webpage appears to be down again (or overloaded?).

PS thanks for the note, Curt. You're right about likely finding the slowness annoying. However, if it proved to be more powerful than statistixl, I *might* be tempted to install it and keep it disabled for most of the time. Having said that, I now recall installing StatPlus (a standalone stats package from the same company) when it was offered on GOTD in December and it didn't last long, so likely the Excel plug-in won't offer more...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version