ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[bug report] number of results in status bar is wrong

(1/1)

nitrix-ud:
hi,

noticed that a long time ago...

the number of results in the status bar is always wrong (with my settings)

remove duplicate links and remove missing items are checked

cheers, nitrix

Armando:
Well, the number of results should be right when "remove duplicate links" and "remove missing items" are not checked. The status bar is always showing the true number of found files and doesn't take into account  the options of hiding duplicates etc.

Lashiec mentioned this "problem" a while ago. So yes, I guess it's confusing... You're not the only one!  :)

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=11081.msg100701#msg100701

nitrix-ud:
thanks for the clarification Armando

i think it would be clearer just to have the number of results reflects the number of results in the result list  :D isn't it logical ?  :P

mouser:
i could at least change status bar to be more specific.

Armando:
thanks for the clarification Armando

i think it would be clearer just to have the number of results reflects the number of results in the result list  :D isn't it logical ?  :P
-nitrix-ud (July 28, 2008, 01:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

At the same time, it's not necessarily a bad idea to be aware that there are duplicates of the files shown (through the #  in status bar) when the 2 options to NOT show them are selected. ANd if the status bar is more specific, it might be less confusing, of course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version