ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR alias: Quick Outlook Task

<< < (22/22)

jpijper:
Thank you!

matarile:
Hi Jan,
Some I can not make the /total work switch work, for intance: when type "do Mow lawn /due sat /cat house /totalwork 2" in the FARR box, I get a message saying "No task or appointment seleted". In fact everytime I tried to use the total work switch when creating a new task, I got the same message.  

Please Help!

Matarile

jpijper:
Hi Matarile,

I'm sorry you are having trouble, but I cannot reproduce the error you get. If I give the exact same command "do Mow lawn /due sat /cat house /totalwork 2" the task is created as expected.

I suggest that you try downloading the version that I included as an attachment to a reply to someone a few posts back and see if perhaps that one works better.

Please keep me informed - I want this to work for you!

Jan Roelof

matarile:
Thanks for your quick response Jan,
I did as you said...downloaded the attachment herein and replaced the "do.exe" file of my FARR portable folder with this one, then tryed to create the following task (taken from one of your examples):
"do Mow lawn /due sat /cat house /totalwork 2"
 After this, the following message appeared: "No task or appointment seleted" (please check the file attached).  I don't know if actually matters, but I am on WIN 7 and Outlook 2010 running a  portable version of FARR  from my flash drive.

Thanks in advance for your help, I really appreciate it!

Matarile

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version