ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR alias: Quick Outlook Task

<< < (20/22) > >>

Koenie:
The signing is not an issue, I can live with it  8)

Regarding the category: I think I found the issue... My categories are GTD-style, so I have one called "@WAITING FOR". So can you please try again with this example? I think the @-sign causes the issue.

Thanks again!
Koen

jpijper:

Regarding the category: I think I found the issue... My categories are GTD-style, so I have one called "@WAITING FOR". So can you please try again with this example? I think the @-sign causes the issue.

Thanks again!
Koen
-Koenie (November 24, 2010, 10:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

You are right, the @ is causing the problem. This is because the @ serves as a GTD-style category switch (undocumented), but I am not handling this well, as I can see now (a very quick-n-dirty addition) - I'll fix that, but am very busy at the moment. I myself have a category @WaitingFor (no space) and use it like this: do test @WaitingFor. I'll fix this, but dont know when.

Stay tuned;)

jpijper:

Thanks again!
Koen
-Koenie (November 24, 2010, 10:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

You are right, the @ is causing the problem. This is because the @ serves as a GTD-style category switch (undocumented), but I am not handling this well, as I can see now (a very quick-n-dirty addition) - I'll fix that, but am very busy at the moment. I myself have a category @WaitingFor (no space) and use it like this: do test @WaitingFor. I'll fix this, but dont know when.

Stay tuned;)
-jpijper (November 24, 2010, 10:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Addition: Try this: do test "@Waiting For"

Koenie:
OK, no problem. I've renamed the category and it's working fine now.
Thanks again for the update and the /nd flag!

Koen

Koenie:
The    do test "@Waiting For"    is working fine!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version