ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR alias: Quick Outlook Task

<< < (17/22) > >>

Armando:
All I can say is : nice, nice work jpijper. I'm really impressed by the /display and /update switches. Very convenient.  :up:

vinayak_gadkari:
This is a cool utility!
Is there a way of turning off the "Do you want to update.." confirmation message?

- Vinayak.

jpijper:
This is a cool utility!
Is there a way of turning off the "Do you want to update.." confirmation message?

- Vinayak.
-vinayak_gadkari (September 07, 2009, 05:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you Vinayak! It is nice to see that even more than a year after the last post some people are still discovering this utility. I myself still use it all the time as well.
As to your question, I don't think that that message box can be turned off, sorry. I hope this doesn't turn you off.

Jan Roelof
J

Armando:
I use it too, everyday since I first installed it! Very convenient, especially with my AutoHotkey auto-complete strings providing a nice template that I just need to fill. Outlook tasks are then synced with toodledo (todo web service) with a handy little syncing app (Toodledo Outlook Sync). Not perfect... but almost !

Vinayak : I just dismiss all the message boxes at once when I'm finished entering all needed tasks. I got used to it... (I actually find it useful to see confirmations that all went well...)

jpijper:
I use it too, everyday since I first installed it! Very convenient, especially with my AutoHotkey auto-complete strings providing a nice template that I just need to fill. Outlook tasks are then synced with toodledo (todo web service) with a handy little syncing app (Toodledo Outlook Sync). Not perfect... but almost !

Vinayak : I just dismiss all the message boxes at once when I'm finished entering all needed tasks. I got used to it... (I actually find it useful to see confirmations that all went well...)
-Armando (September 07, 2009, 03:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Very nice, Armando ;)
You know that most confirmations can in fact be turned off? Use "do /settings" and uncheck "Confirmation Dialogs".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version