ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR alias: Quick Outlook Task

<< < (16/22) > >>

jpijper:
here's a link to a description on how (maybe) to fix this.

http://www.add-in-express.com/outlook-security/?mapilab

thanks
steve
-sttrebo (August 21, 2008, 09:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

This appears to be a $149 Outlook addin - so  :'(

jpijper:
You could also try Redemption http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/ which is something i used a while back and seemed to worked well.
-s.newave (August 21, 2008, 11:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

i used redemption at my last job/computer and it worked fine for me.
-sttrebo (August 21, 2008, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for pointing me to Redemption, sstrebo and newave. I will certainly explore this! Stay tuned :)

Armando:
Just came back from a 2 weeks break and slowly going through all my "new" emails... 320.  :'(
On the bright side, running DcUpdater, I noticed several fun software updates.
But with QuickOutlookTask (in DcUpdater) the updating process seems to "freeze" at the end of the download, giving me and endless "retrieving update"... . Anybody else having this problem?
(I did slightly modify the QuickOutlookTask.alias file in the QuickOutlookTask folder... could this be the culprit?)

jpijper:
Just came back from a 2 weeks break and slowly going through all my "new" emails... 320.  :'(
On the bright side, running DcUpdater, I noticed several fun software updates.
But with QuickOutlookTask (in DcUpdater) the updating process seems to "freeze" at the end of the download, giving me and endless "retrieving update"... . Anybody else having this problem?
(I did slightly modify the QuickOutlookTask.alias file in the QuickOutlookTask folder... could this be the culprit?)
-Armando (August 23, 2008, 11:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome back Armando. Speaking for myself, I don't recognize this, and have not heard others complain about this. If you just download and extract the zip file by hand, do you still have problems?

Jan Roelof

Armando:
I'll try that. Thanks jpijper!
I was just wondering why the "automatic" update would fail...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version