ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR alias: Quick Outlook Task

<< < (14/22) > >>

jpijper:
Version 1.5.2 fixes a couple of annoying bugs with start and end dates of appointments

sttrebo:
I just found this and I can't believe how much I use it now.  I have 1 request.  I use a single Outlook note as my "Inbox" for memos to myself.  Would it be possible to add the function to be able to append lines to this note?  Kind of like a running sticky pad so I don't have to move out of what I am doing to record an idea.

thanks
steve

jpijper:
I just found this and I can't believe how much I use it now.  I have 1 request.  I use a single Outlook note as my "Inbox" for memos to myself.  Would it be possible to add the function to be able to append lines to this note?  Kind of like a running sticky pad so I don't have to move out of what I am doing to record an idea.

thanks
steve
-sttrebo (August 20, 2008, 09:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks Steve! It's nice to know that someone is really using this. Please keep me informed of any problems or wishes that you run into.

As for your request, I have put it on my todo list. It's funny, with everything I do with Outlook, I've never used the Notes feature! Please don't hold your breath - I'm pretty busy right now with my regular work, so I'm not making any promises.

s.newave:
Great new features, must have missed this. The Notes idea is also a really cool one and makes a lot of sense.

Also still have my fingers crossed for the /email feature 8).

jpijper:

Bummer. Whenever I try to programmatically touch the existing body of an Outlook item, be it task, appointment or note, I run into the Outlook security warning message box. This completely defeats the idea of quick access to your "sticky pad", Steve, and there does not seem to be a way around this.

Any ideas?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version