ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

freedownloadaday strikes again

<< < (2/4) > >>

cmpm:
I can understand that!

I've been a fan of this site for a long time.

Never had a bad program from their links that are posted.

Although a bit disappointed at times when the program looks really great, only to find that it's for a mac.

There are programs for pc, macs and linux.
In all sorts of categories.

anne_r:
Digging a few clicks deeper hits this-

http://www.konradp.com/products/
-cmpm (July 24, 2008, 05:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Konrad Papala's AC Browser Plus is my favourite file manager. It has more features than I have yet learnt to use :).

My only problem is that ACB tends to freeze while loading my Downloads folder. Then again, the folder is > 2 GB in size...

Dormouse:
My only problem is that ACB tends to freeze while loading my Downloads folder. Then again, the folder is > 2 GB in size...-anne_r (July 25, 2008, 07:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
My main D/L folder is over 20 GB, and I access it a lot. I don't think I'll try ACB. :-\

cmpm:
Being aware of one person having trouble with a program does not stop me from checking the program out for myself.
It may not be the program's fault anyway.

Some may find today's posting at the site interesting indeed.

anne_r:
My only problem is that ACB tends to freeze while loading my Downloads folder. Then again, the folder is > 2 GB in size...-anne_r (July 25, 2008, 07:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
My main D/L folder is over 20 GB, and I access it a lot. I don't think I'll try ACB. :-\
-Dormouse (July 25, 2008, 08:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

I access my download folder a lot, too, so freezing is a problem. Any other file managers I have don't suffer from that.
I really should write to K. Papala about it. He's very responsive. Too bad he had to close down the original forum because of spam  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version