ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Screenshot aliases using MiniCap

<< < (4/8) > >>

mouser:
It is possible to do what you want its just easier in the new version because you can specifically put in fields for month, day, year so its easier to format date stuff properly.

kartal:
So what is the solution to what I am trying to achieve? :)

mouser:
grab the latest minicap just uploaded:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/MiniCap/downloads/MiniCapSetup.exe

replace the minicap.exe in the farr alias with this new one once you extract it.

then you should be able to do something like this:

-capturescreen -save "C:\temp\EkranYakala\$dt:Y$\$dt:m$\$dt:H$\$appname$$uniquenum$.png" -exit

kartal:
Thanks Mouser.  I was looking for such feature for so long I have tried so many applications. Minicap+Powerpro=real gem

Only problem I am having is that none of these name titles work. Everything works except window or app titles. I am under 64bit.

Here is my command line

-capturescreen -save "C:\temp\EkranYakala\$dt:m$_$dt:Y$\$appname$_$uniquenum$_$date-time$.png" -exit

$appdir$ - application directory (useful if you want to save snapshot in same directory)

· $appname$ - application exe name (without path)

· $nicename$ - nice name of application exe (taken from exe resource)

· $windowtitle$ - window caption

kartal:
And the second problem I have is that capturing by the window does not stay open at all. It opens and closes very quickly and does nto leave any time to select any window.

-captureobjselect -save "C:\temp\EkranYakala\$dt:m$_$dt:Y$\$appname$_$uniquenum$_$date-time$.png" -exit

-captureredregselect is not working either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version