ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Table Data Search Plugin for FARR - closed

<< < (4/9) > >>

czb:
I'm running FARR 2.24.01.  When I changed the line in fscript.js, it was referencing the name of a file that no longer existed in that folder (I had since changed the name to not include spaces, trying to see if that made any difference in the other issues).  I deleted the settings.josn in \MyLocalData\Table_Data_Search\ and that seemed to fix that problem as long as I don't change the file name.  Interestingly, the settings were still being saved.

The program lock-up on the second use of "tds" still occurs, even so.
--- End quote ---
Ok I know about that catch.. I was just too lasy to deal with it :) But when I see it might be quite a problem I will try to fix it. ;)

it might be nice if the plugin would let you tell it that the data is CSV then it wouldnt need a regex pattern from you and could handle quoted items -- which would otherwise be impossible or hard just using regex.

--- End quote ---
I will try to ;)

czb:
new version => see first post

CatamountJack:
Oh, that makes my life a LOT easier!  :D

My only issue now (aside from only being able to use it once), is that it skips any fields that have no data as if they didn't exist.... so some of my data gets moved to the left and ends up in the wrong column.

A,B,C,,D,,,E,F   shows up in the table as   |A|B|C|D|E|F|    |  instead of   |A|B|C| |D| | |E|F|

But otherwise, it's awesome, thanks!

czb:
I do not know csv much. I have found csv regexp. But according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma-separated_values if you want to have empty cell you have to have it quoted.
see1997,Ford,E350,"ac, abs, moon",3000.00
1999,Chevy,"Venture ""Extended Edition""","",4900.00
1996,Jeep,Grand Cherokee,"MUST SELL!
air, moon roof, loaded",4799.00

--- End quote ---

mouser:
i dont think you should have to quote blanks if it can be helped.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version