ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Table Data Search Plugin for FARR - closed

<< < (3/9) > >>

CatamountJack:
I'm not sure if this is supposed to even be able to work, but instead of a CSV file I saved the data as a HTML document (via OpenOffice).  Now when I search for "doe" (see screenshot in my last post), I get one line as expected, but the "Type" column is blank and "Doe" shows up under the "Tech Number" column.  The rest of the row is not filled in (e.g. just white, no column separators).

Not sure if this is helpful or not...  just more observations.

Unrelated:  My, how painful it is when FARR crashes and I can't use it to re-open... FARR!  I'm lost!  Mouse?  Start Menu?  I've forgotten how to use them!  ;D

mouser:
Clearly i need to make a new program: FarrStarter

It's only purpose will be to pop up out of the tray when it detects FARR has died, and offer to restart it.

herojoker:
Hehe, more than one time I caught myself trying to reopen FARR by pressing CTRL+Space (that's my "bring FARR up" combination) with the aim to enter "robot"... d'oh!

CatamountJack:
@mouser:  YES!!!

I didn't immediately catch that I could specify the regex myself.  I just tried it and the one you suggested did work on the CSV file (with one less (.*))...  I've been trying to develop something shorter that would work on a CSV of any number of columns, but I'm not nearly that clever with regex's yet.

Any thoughts on what is causing the crash?

mouser:
I've been trying to develop something shorter that would work on a CSV of any number of columns
--- End quote ---

for the reason i said before (commas in quotes), we would be much better off petitioning czb to add an option for auto parsing csv files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version