ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

DonationCoder/Veign Programming Contest Results Posted

<< < (2/10) > >>

cranioscopical:
Congratulations to the entrants... all of them!
I am glad that I am not one of those who had to try to decide on a winner.
All of the entries look extremely impressive to me.

Thanks to Veign for providing the stellar prize, and whose other contributions to DonationCoder are obvious at many points.

And... let's not forget that strange, cat-like creature without whom none of us would be enjoying ourselves here.

Let's take the chance to say thank you to

Eóin:
Wow I'm honoured and very privileged to have been chosen to receive this MSDN giveaway. My most sincere thanks go to both mouser and Chris for hosting the competition and providing the prize.

Also of course my congratulations to Eric and Hollowlife1987 for their fantastic entries.

Veign:
Like mouser stated the decision was very difficult and we wished we could have given away three copies of the MSDN subscription as this is how close things were.  In the end we feel we made the best choice we could understanding that its pretty easy to make arguments for each participant to get the prize.

So, I want to say a congrats to everyone who entered and we (DC and Veign) look forward to future applications from each of you.  You have now shown us you can code and be creative so there's no excuse for not developing future applications  :) - NANY will be coming up before you know it so get your ideas ready.

mouser:
NANY is will be coming up before you know it so get your ideas ready
--- End quote ---

housetier:
WOW, that webcam signature program is super awesome! I wish I had a webcam so I could use it ;) Great Idea anyway  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version