ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Paragon Partition Manager 2005 or Easeus Partition Manager for Windows XP Pro

<< < (3/3)

commer:
 :-\ Not konw much about Paragon...I always use EASEUS Partition Manager.  :Thmbsup: Its newest version can support Windows Vista now.

PhilB66:
;D, both of them are good. I know EASEUS Partition Manager Home Edition is free for home users,so it is cheaper than Partition Manager. Right?
-cloudy123 (August 29, 2008, 02:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

:-\ Not konw much about Paragon...I always use EASEUS Partition Manager.  :Thmbsup: Its newest version can support Windows Vista now.
-commer (September 28, 2008, 10:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Smells like

jgpaiva:
It does sound fishy, Phil.. The first person that posted didn't come back after giving that advice.
Honestly, this'd be a good reason for me to decide for another product.

PS: I'll leave the moral decision of removing or not removing the posts to mouser.

patteo:
It does sound fishy, Phil.. The first person that posted didn't come back after giving that advice.
Honestly, this'd be a good reason for me to decide for another product.
-jgpaiva (September 29, 2008, 05:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Perhaps it may be spam. But as for being a good reason to decide for another product, I think I won't do that.

The reason is that I tried the Giveawayoftheday "EASEUS Partition Manager Professional Edition 2.0 just today because I'm setting up a new laptop and it worked pretty well for me.

EASEUS Partition Manager is comprehensive hard disk partition software, which not only provides with convenient user-interface simplifying your tasks but also enables you to configure and manage partitions of hard drive."
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/?s=EASEUS+Partition+Manager&x=0&y=0

Unfortunately, I cannot say I had the same result with the venerable Partition Magic which had served me well previously.

Anyway, the Easues Patrition Manager Home edition (which is free) and the Pro version has only a few differences pertaining to ability to work on 64bit and on commercial environments.

So I say if you are having some problems with other Partition Managers, then try the free Easues Partition Manager Home edition. Of course you may just want to test on on a non critical harddisk.

Anyway, I cannot say I have a vast amount of experience with Easues Partition Manager. But so far so good - and you cannot really argue with "Free and it works".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version