Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 25, 2014, 02:58:50 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Mobysaurus Ever Conflict W/Other Applications?  (Read 3878 times)
sazzen
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 11, 2008, 10:45:12 AM »

I installed Mobysaurus on 06/30/08. On the same day, I also installed another application. Ever since, I've been having problems with other applications that have always been as stable as Gibraltar. They hang and crash and I have to resort to Task Manager to shut them down.

I fell in love Mobysaurus at first sight and would be desolate if I had to do without it now. Actually, I don't really believe it is the source of my problems but who wants to believe that something you love is causing you harm? I have the same problem with Chunky Monkey. At any rate, I must go through the process of checking out every possibility so I wanted to ask you folks if any of you have had similar problems, maybe because of the use of Net Framework? 

One more not very intelligent question: If I uninstall it and then reinstall, will the key work again?

Please don't be shy. I really need some input here.

Thanks.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 12:17:25 PM »

I don't think mobysaurus would cause any conflicts but your guess about .net weirdness would be at least a possibility.  maybe people who know better about .net can comment?

One more not very intelligent question: If I uninstall it and then reinstall, will the key work again?
you are a supporting member -- your key will work forever on all of our programs.  the keys are not tied to a specific pc and dont connect to the internet so you have nothing to worry about in that regard.
sazzen
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 04:33:23 PM »

you are a supporting member -- your key will work forever on all of our programs.  the keys are not tied to a specific pc and dont connect to the internet so you have nothing to worry about in that regard.

Thanks. Even so, I am going to hold off uninstalling for a while hoping to hear something about Net Framework. I'm also trying to find out if the other application might be the problem.  Thanks again for the quick answer.

edit by jgpaiva: fixed quote tag
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 04:50:00 PM by jgpaiva » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.028s | Server load: 0.13 ]