Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 30, 2014, 08:56:35 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Mobysaurus, WordWeb, and Rough Draft  (Read 3540 times)
saintsatinstain
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 20, 2008, 01:44:05 PM »

I saw Mobysaurus here and downloaded it. Saw it was a good thesaurus, but what really got me was the support for WordWeb Pro (and the free too I suppose). Rough Draft, a free word processor for writers (does not have the excessive bells and whistles that Word has; it has just the necessary for writers.) uses WordWeb Pro as its dictionary and Mobysaurus does too.  The three, Rough Draft, WordWeb Pro, and Mobysaurus are the most important elements in my office. I own a license for OfficeXP, bought before I knew better. and the OpenOffice suite though free suffers the same malady as Microsoft Office.  I put together my own office 'suite' of just the components that I really need.

Thank you for Mobysaurus.

* saint satin stain's office.JPG (78.51 KB, 697x540 - viewed 436 times.)

saint satin stain
Qui bibit, dormit; qui dormit, non peccat; qui non peccat, sanctus est; ergo qui bibit sanctus est.

You cannot save people, you can only love them.
       The Diary Of Anais Nin, Volume Two (1934-1939)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.137s | Server load: 0.36 ]