ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Which free burning software can you recommend?

<< < (3/4) > >>

mwb1100:
I have bought ashampoo burning studio 8 for only 10$! so I can call it for free ;) And I am very satisfied with it.
the link is here:
http://r.ashampoo.com/r.php?id=15958&ri=y9pe
-czechboy (July 20, 2008, 08:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

I second that! Sometimes they give away an older version too!  :Thmbsup:
-CleverCat (August 16, 2008, 01:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 is now always free at download.com:  http://www.download.com/Ashampoo-Burning-Studio-Free/3000-2646_4-10776287.html

mikiem:
FWIW...
For video DVDs, especially dual layer, ImgBurn is *the* way to go.

For simplicity in an app that works, Nero - check OEM CDs online for ~$3.

For best value in a suite, probably Roxio as they're starting their price drops & rebates... probably as they're getting closer to v. 11. They've got $30 & $20 dollar rebates out that I've seen, and dropped the on-sale price to $49.

Ehtyar:
CDBurnerXP is reliant on .net and creates coasters at the drop of a hat. ImgBurn is incredibly good, but cannot create compilation discs. My vote goes to InfraRecorder, an open source GUI for an open source cross-platform commandline toolset, cdrtools.

Ehtyar.

Lord of Sound:
I was looking on several free DVD Burners (ImgBurn, CDBurnerXP, Disk Master, InfraRecorder) I ended up using Express Burn for a long time now. It's a simple drag&drop. And it's the fastest CD/DVD writing program I've used.

mwang:
CDBurnerXP is reliant on .net and creates coasters at the drop of a hat. ImgBurn is incredibly good, but cannot create compilation discs. My vote goes to InfraRecorder, an open source GUI for an open source cross-platform commandline toolset, cdrtools.

Ehtyar.
-Ehtyar (August 20, 2008, 07:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

ImgBurn can do compilation discs, just not multi-session ones. InfraRecorder didn't play nice on my system, but it's quite a while back. Will have to try it again someday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version