ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

Gridmove and firefox, small bug/issue with middle mouse button.

(1/2) > >>

rolls:
For some reason after running firefox and gridmove for a long time (24 hours) the middle mouse button stops working in firefox. If I close gridmove and restart it it starts working again. I'm not sure if this is isolated to my system but it is a bit annoying. I'm also running ultramon and vista ultimate 32.

jgpaiva:
rolls: This actually isn't related to firefox. GridMove starts doing that after a long time, I've noticed it too. I have tried to understand why it happens, but still couldn't figure it out. Right now, I believe it's related to the language GridMove is programed in, but I may be wrong :(

rolls:
Any updates on this? I love this program but its fairly annoying having to restart it.

rolls:
back again, still no fix on this issue, restarting every few hours is getting to me, however I do love using the proggie.

jgpaiva:
Unfortunatelly, I have repeatedly tried to fix this problem, and haven't had any success.
I know it's related to ahk, because the code to send the "middle mouse button" is executed, but doesn't appear to do anything :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version